1. What makes GlycoCafé a “healthy” cup of coffee?
It’s healthy because of benefits. In fact, GlycoCafé:
- Improves cognitive function.
- Provides superior antioxidant support.
- Supports healthy metabolism.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Is rich in polyphenols and infused with glyconutrients.
2. With concerns over so many additives in coffees, how natural is GlycoCafé?
GlycoCafé is so natural we like to call it coffee enhanced by nature. Some of those benefits include:
- No sweeteners.
- Free from corn, including maltodextrin and dextrose.
- No MSG.
- Free from artificial colors, artificial flavors.
- Free from soy, dairy.
- No genetically modified DNA.
3. Is GlycoCafé vegan friendly?
4. What do you mean when you call it a “complete” cup of coffee?
GlycoCafé is the first coffee that derives its flavor and benefits using all three parts of the coffee fruit for one complete, healthy beverage:
- Roasted organic Arabica coffee beans
- Green coffee beans (unroasted)
- The coffee berry
5. Why was Arabica coffee chosen?
The roasted Arabica is known for improving cognitive functions, increasing alertness and focus and even providing high antioxidant support. Since it has a superior flavor than Robusta (which is often used in instant coffee), it was a no brainer.
6. What is “green coffee”?
Green coffee is derived from the seeds of the coffee plant that haven’t been roasted yet. The usual process of roasting the beans tends to remove beneficial amounts of chlorogenic acid. Leaving them in their natural form gives more benefits.
Cholorogenic acid is believed to have significant health benefits including supporting a healthy metabolism, and increasing thermogenesis.
7. What is a coffee berry?
This is the outside of the coffee fruit. Sometimes called the coffee cherry, it’s red when ripe and offers a high concentration of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants.
8. Has anything else been added to GlycoCafé?
In addition to the organic roasted Arabica coffee, the green coffee and coffee berry, GlycoCafé has also been infused with Glyconutrients from Manapol, wakame and coconut oil for added smoothness.
9. Where do Glyconutrients in GlycoCafé come from?
Glyconutrients are naturally found in the coffee berry, wakame and Manapol ingredients.
10.Can I use GlycoCafé in my Keurig®?
GlycoCafé comes in a convenient instant powder in an easy to use slimstick. No special machine is necessary—just boiling water.
11. GlycoCafé has a lighter, fruitier aroma. Why is that?
The aroma comes from using more than just a roasted bean. GlycoCafé uses the whole coffee, including both the berry and the green bean, which is reflected in the fresher scent.
12. Does GlycoCafé have caffeine in it?
GlycoCafé contains about the same amount of caffeine found in other coffees, approximately 135 mg per sachet.
13. GlycoCafé has natural thermogenic properties. What does that mean?
A thermogenic helps increase the heat in the body and in turn helps support the body’s metabolism.
14.Can I use GlycoCafé with other Mannatech products?
Yes, GlycoCafé may be enjoyed while taking any of your Mannatech favorites. We suggest the TruHealth™ products since it can be part of your healthy fat loss plan by providing both energy and support for a healthy metabolism.
Also, consider new GinMAX™ since it also supports cognitive function and provides clean energy for the day.
15. Is GlycoCafé suitable for everyone?
No. GlycoCafé, like all caffeinated coffees, is not intended or recommended for children and those sensitive to caffeine. Pregnant or nursing women, those with a medical condition and those taking medication should consult a healthcare professional before use.