Peppermint Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita, Country of Origin: U.S.A., Parts Used: Leaf, Extraction Method: Steam Distilled. Blends With: Eucalyptus, Lavender and Lemon Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil revives your spirit and rejuvenate your atmosphere to give you a feeling of freshness.
- Natural Energizer: Inhaling peppermint can “perk” your mental/physical energy when you need it.
- Skin Care: Peppermint is known as an excellent skin conditioner and can be helpful in relieving dry, chapped skin.
- Ideal for Massage: Applying peppermint oil mixed with lavender oil can help soothe muscles and joints.
- Rub 4 drops of peppermint oil diluted with 4 drops of a carrier on the temples, neck, shoulders and ears to naturally cool the body.
- The ideal addition to your gym bag to keep your gear clean smelling.
- Popular for waking up to, it can revive the senses.
- A few drops is the perfect additive to your body scrub after a long, hot summer day.
- Diffuse peppermint oil or rub a few drops into the palms and inhale as a natural way to help clear sinuses.